What is MNF Student Admin?
The MNF Student Admin is an online system launched by the Facutly of Science to track your PhD process from start to graduation. In the system you have to complete and update all reached milestones within the provided deadlines. The system guides you through all requirements. Each milestone has to be approved by your committee head and the faculty of science.
How to use MNF Student Admin
After successful matriculation at the UZH you will be included in the MNF Student Admin tool:
- After the login, navigate to your profile. Check if your personal data is complete and make adjustments if necessary.
- Within the first 6 months: Complete your PhD committee
- Milestones: Update your Milestones and submit the milestones for approval.
- Important: For "Course work" and "Teaching duties" use the bottom Milestone completed only shortly before you graduate. The milestones will otherwise be closed and you will not be able to add further ECTS or teaching assignements.
- Graduation: You are allowed to register for graduation as soon as all milestones are completed and approved by your committee head and the Faculty of Science.